Hypnosis can help change that.
Are you constantly worrying about work, money, your health?
When your brain senses danger or anything it perceives as danger, it goes into action! Chemicals are released into your body. These chemicals get you ready for action. Fight, flee or freeze!
This worked well for the cave man, not so well for modern people. In today’s fast lane in which most of us live, stress/danger is ever present to our brains. This keeps those stress chemicals flowing into your organs, eventually your organs say “ENOUGH”. They begin to wear out. Dis ease begins!
Sure “Things” happen around us. Bosses make demands, bills have to be paid, there are all sorts of would be stressors. Believe it or not, you are in control of the way you perceive all of this!
Hypnosis is a very useful tool that can help change the way you handle stress.
Although some stress is good and necessary; when you are being negatively impacted by it then it is time to manage and relieve your stress. Prolonged stress can lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, ulcers, depression, and many other illnesses and conditions. Some signs of stress include:
- Lack of confidence
- Difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep
- Difficulties concentrating
- Difficulties controlling anger and temper
- Lack of motivation
- Overeating or lack of appetite
- Becoming emotional quite easily
Hypnotherapy helps to relieve stress by:
- Helping you to release feelings that are troublesome or hurtful
- Replacing troublesome emotions and feelings with positive ones
- Helping you identify the causes of your stress
- Helping you identify why you react the way you do to stress
- Teaching you better ways to handle stress
- Helping to boost your self-esteem
- Helping your body systems to function optimally by reducing tension
Hypnotherapy Faster EFT and Mindfulness are affordable methods of stress management. The number of sessions required to normalize your functions depends on the severity of the stress. It is also a relatively quick way of obtaining stress relief because results can sometimes be experienced after the very first session.